The Micro-Flaslk system is a simple and powerful set of tools for improving the quality of experiments performed in micro-titer plates. Using a unique "sandwich cover" plate closure, it is possible to eliminate well-to-well variability in flasks, dramatically improve gas transfer in cultures, and achieve outstanding results from high-throghput experimentation.
Scale down to micro-liter volumes without sacrificing culture quality.
Micro-Flasksby Duetz maximize experimental throughput by improving your 96-, 24-, or 6-well microtiter plates. The system consists of specialized plate covers and clamps that transform any microtiter plate into a miniature bioreactor.
- An easy-to-use system for the rapid handling strains/clonal libraries, mutant banks, and cell lines in 96-, 24-, or 6-well microtiter plates.
- Up to 10X faster screening campaigns versus traditional handling methods.
- Shake-flask equivalent cultivation in terms of oxygen transfer rates and reproducibility
- Elimination of well-to-well variability in microtiter plates
- Automation-friendly plate covers
- Covers and clamps for any standard microtiter plates
Improved Oxygen Supply and Reduced Evaporation
A. Stainless steel lid for rigid support
Step 1: Choose a clamp
Step 2: Choose a sandwich cover
Step 3: Choose any accessories
Use Micro-Flasksby Duetz to get the most from your plates and orbital shaker.
Micro-Flasksby Duetz provide ideal well-to-well uniformity and gas transfer for any microtiter plate. In addition to the sandwich cover, other factors (e.g., well geometry, shaker speed, and shaker orbit) can influence the cultivation environment in a plate. The table below describes the available oxygen transfer rates and evaporation rates that are achievable when Micro-Flasksby Duetz are used with several types of plates.
- Using Micro-Flasks with the Sensor Dish Reader for real-time monitoring of Dissolved Oxygen in Microtiter Cultures
Send a message directly to your local representative requesting information about MicroFlasks